Why you should be there...
This is an unique event which stimulates a great deal of discussion and debate across a wide cross section of the global education community, and offers sponsors the following unrivalled opportunities:
- Access to the global education market
- Position your brand alongside the latest pedagogical and technical research in the area of plagiarism and academic integrity
- Contact with a wide range of key stakeholders within the global educational sector
- Meet and network with existing clients with a similar outlook
Example roles of those attending the conference:
- Curriculum Developer
- Head of Library Services
- IB Coordinator
- Learning Technologist
- Manager of Appeals and Malpractice
- Student Conduct Officer
- Writing Coordinator
Testimonials from 2010...
"Good day as ever. Best conference organising I've ever come across"
"The sessions were wonderful. The keynotes were perfect... Is good to know so many people and schools are taking plagiarism so seriously."
"Useful knowledge exchange and direct access to developers of plagiarism software"
"Very helpful and friendly committee and organising staff. Well done!"